Steppingstones Research Services
We have over 30 years of experience doing practical, applied research projects for government departments, private companies and not-for-profit associations. Here are some of the types of research we have done.
- Market research on the Internet to develop business plans and funding proposals.
- Membership surveys to help associations develop business/strategic plans, priorities and programs.
- Training needs assessment research to assist in development and delivery of courses and seminars.
- Training evaluation research to measure and monitor the effectiveness of, and satisfaction with, training, courses and seminars.
- Evaluation of Internet web sites to assess their success and identify areas of improvement and enhancement.
- Consumer surveys and focus groups to assist in the development of suitable products and services.
- Public input studies to measure attitudes and assess acceptable alternatives for major public sector initiatives.
- Educational technology research to assess and evaluate needs and results on learning.
- Employee attitude and organizational climate surveys to improve staff satisfaction and organizational performance.
- Health and safety research projects to improve workers’ safety.
- Computer simulation studies to assess potential impact and costs of major initiatives.
- Readership surveys to fine-tune format and contents of various publications.
Here are some of the specific types of research expertise that we can provide to you. We have the latest technology and tools for research projects.
- Preparation and writing of research plans and proposals (for application for grants and funding).
- Research design, sampling and development of data collection instruments.
- Data collection through questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, etc.
- The latest in on-line survey programs.
- Computer statistical data analysis and interpretation including multivariate statistics and “data mining” techniques.
- Research report preparation and writing, and presentation of results.
Contact us to discuss your research needs, to have a free initial no-obligation consultation or to ask for a specific proposal/quote.