Business Resources Links
The following is a list of links to useful business information and services.
1. Canadian Business Organizations and Resources. Lists some key Canadian business associations and government resources for small business.
2. Canadian List Suppliers and Brokers. A partial directory of companies providing direct mailing lists in Canada.
3. Canadian Public Sector Purchasing Sites. Websites used by Canadian federal and provincial governments to list their purchasing requirements, RFPs and tenders.
4. Exporting and International Business. Provides links to resources regarding exporting, finding and obtaining contracts from foreign governments and international financial institutions such as the World Bank.
5. Mail and Courier Services. Lists websites of the Canadian and US Postal Services plus some of the major courier companies.
6. Trade Mark, Patent and Copyright Resources. Provides some very good Internet sources of information regarding trademarks, patents and copyright in Canada, USA and other countries.
7. What Can and Can Not be Copyrighted. A useful article on what intellectual property and assets can be protected and under what circumstances / conditions.