Steppingstones Partnership, Inc. was established in April 1989 in Edmonton, Alberta Canada as a management and human resources consulting company. The Company provides a wide range of business consulting, technology and training services and products to public, private and not-for-profit organizations.
The Company is incorporated in the Province of Alberta (Canada) and has a City of Edmonton business license.
For more information about us, please click on the appropriate drop-down menu tab above – Consultants, Clients and Privacy.
Mission and Goals
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Steppingstones is to provide quality consulting, technology services and products to enable organizations and individuals to become more productive and successful.
Our Motto is: We are your stepping stones to success.
The Goals of Steppingstones are to:
- Provide quality services and products that will result in a high level of client/customer satisfaction.
- Be financially responsible and profitable.
- Provide an environment that promotes excellence and develops employee commitment, creativity and satisfaction.
- Be a learning company - constantly staying abreast of world-wide developments and technology and sharing these with our clients and customers through incorporation of innovations into our services and products.
- Be an ethical, responsible and active member of the community.
Client Bill of Rights
Steppingstones' clients and customers have a right to expect and receive:
- Professional excellence.
- Service from professionals who understand their business.
- Wide range of professional resources and services.
- Independent viewpoints and perspectives.
- Proactive advice and creative business ideas and solutions.
- Dependable and satisfactory service at competitive costs.
- Prompt and fair resolution of any complaints or problems.
- Appropriate state-of-the art technology, systems and information.